Explore Our Program
I strive to provide a nurturing and secure environment for young children. Children can safely explore, learn, play, and develop physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually.
I believe in encouraging healthy habits and although productive routines are a must, I also value the opportunity of giving each child the warmth and comfort of loving them individually.
Love, understanding, patience, guidance and training must be provided by parents and if Child Care is needed, by one consistent care giver. A commitment of this type of care will mold a precious child for a lifetime.
Explore the benefits your child will experience when attending Heavenly Angels Childcare
- I provide a loving home environment
- I strive for a partnership with my clients & encourage open communication.
- Clean, Bright Environment
- Huge outdoor Playground
- CPR – First Aide Certified
- Mother Goose Time Preschool Curriculum
- USDA Food Program – Delicious Home Prepared Meals
- Open Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Learning Environment
- Partnership with Families
- One on One Relationship
- Large outdoor play area
- Non-Smoking, No Pets
Children can play and feel safe while encouraged to explore and grow. Children feel emotionally secure and know that they are special in their own individual way, when enrolled in a small family type environment where a close one on one relationship is developed with their care provider.